This mill dates from the XIVe century. It was presented in activity in 1939 by Fernand RICCA. The former owner, scalded by the great depression of 1929, did not wish to sell or at least required to be paid in gold coins. Fernand went to the Bank and bought gold coins. The mill was then able to be purchased. In the notarial deed is registered: ' the source 'The Golden Fountain' water feeding the mill, the reganas belongs to the mill from October 1 to April 15, except Sundays and holidays, for the operation of the mill. A Roman aqueduct fed its wheel tipping activating the gear wheel wooden bucket.